Question about the calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the calendar

Just on the demo, I'm moving to VB5 on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Is there anyway to add text to the calendar box without the need to start a new thread/article/blog?

If not, is there anyway to make it do this?
    Ringnews24's KO Boxing Forum
    www.koboxingforum.com

I'd like to thank all the staff and members who have helped me on the VBulletin help forum. The help so far has been much appreciated.

Not really. You have to create a calendar event in order for anything to even show on the calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by In Omnibus View Post
      Not really. You have to create a calendar event in order for anything to even show on the calendar.
      I was going to use it as a boxing on TV schedule for our forum members. Don't want to start a new thread for everytime I need to add an event.
      www.koboxingforum.com

I'd like to thank all the staff and members who have helped me on the VBulletin help forum. The help so far has been much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ringnews24 View Post

I was going to use it as a boxing on TV schedule for our forum members. Don't want to start a new thread for everytime I need to add an event.
        I understand that. It would be nice if we could import from Google Calendar or something like that. Probably worth an improvement request.

Comment

Originally posted by In Omnibus View Post

I understand that. It would be nice if we could import from Google Calendar or something like that. Probably worth an improvement request.
          Cheers mate. I added it as a suggestion.
          www.koboxingforum.com

Comment