Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registration Error 500 - server is not responding properly to information requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Error 500 - server is not responding properly to information requests

After performing the update from Vb4 to Vb5, the update has been do by a VB technician (We have paid for it) detects an error when a new user tries to register in the forum:

ERROR:

Sorry, but the server is not responding properly to information requests. This may be a momentary problem. If you continue to receive this message and the site is otherwise functioning, please contact the site administrator.

Error information: " 500 error "

If I look at my server's PHP error log, this error appears:

[15-Aug-2019 09:31:53 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/home/infoplc.net/web/foro/core/includes/class_humanverify_new_recaptcha.php' (include_path='.:') in /usr/home/infoplc.net/web/foro/core/includes/class_humanverify.php on line 55

Thanks!

Hello

I am checking my FTP and this file is not present

/usr/home/infoplc.net/web/foro/core/includes/class_humanverify_new_recaptcha.php

Comment

That isn't a vBulletin 5.5.X file. Did you upgrade from vBulletin 4.X without putting vBulletin 5 in its own directory. More specifically, your /admincp directory on vBulletin 5 should be completely empty. The only two PHP files in the root of your vBulletin directory should be config.php and index.php.

vBulletin 5.5.X needs to be installed in an empty directory.
      1. Create a new directory.
      2. Upload the files.
      3. Rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess
      4. Copy over your attachment directory if necessary
      5. Point /core/includes/config.php to your database.
      6. Rename the old directory to something like vBBackup.
      7. Rename the new directory to the desired path name.
      8. Run upgrade.php again.

For more information please read the vb5readme.html file in your download package, consult the manual, or read the quick upgrade instructions in the install / upgrade forum.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Hello

Thanks for the response, the installation (Update) of vB4 to vB5 has been done by your team (a vB technician)

I bought the following (Order #400000374)

-Upgrade vBulletin 4 Forum to vBulletin 5 Connect
        - Professional Installation / Upgrade

I understand from what you tell me that the installation is not correct ... I hope you can give me a solution to complete the installation correctly and that the forum works correctly.

Now I have open 2 tickes:

Ticketid: 2304458 (Your vBulletin Upgrade - infoplc.net)
        Ticketid: 2306121 (Registration Error 500 - server is not responding properly to information requests)

I understand that with a correct installation (update) these problems can be solved

I hope you can tell me something as soon as possible

THANK YOU!

Comment

If you're having problems with a professional upgrade, you should follow up in the original upgrade ticket so the technician can review the problems and advise on fixing them. The person who performed the upgrade would have the best knowledge about your server to solve issues.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment