Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What is the complete JSON when you get the error. You'll need to load the page in Developer Mode on your browser and then view the responses in the Network tab.

Otherwise, we need a support contract and a subsequent support ticket to access the server and troubleshoot this.
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Thu 22nd Aug '19, 10:41am.

Leave a comment:

• domdom
    replied
    Hello Luke

Here are two screenshots to explain the problem.

If I do not assign a category, I can modify my article
    If I assign either category, I cannot change my article.

Regards

Domi

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	22
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	4420498

Name:	no_error.png
Views:	34
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	4420496
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I don't know what you mean by assigning a category.

Leave a comment:

• domdom
    replied
    Hello the Team,

After receiving an email from the staff telling me that everything was correct on the server (support ticket), I still get the same message, but I found the origin of the problem!

This message appears ONLY if I assign a category to the item. If I do not assign a category and leave the default option, I can modify the article without any problem.

If it helps the developers...

Regards.

Domi

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You don't understand. Your browser communicates to the web server via JSON. That is how vBulletin 5 works.

I won't know what the cause of the issue is without access to the server via a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• domdom
    replied
    Hello Luke,

no, I have not made any changes to the CKEditor.

I don't enter JSON data, I enter the url and I type classic text in the editor normally.

I installed a jquery slider, but I already had the problem before the installation of the jquery.

Maybe an idea to help you: in the url I enter to create the article there is always the character | (AltGR+6). Can it have an impact? I don't know.

I would be to give you access to the server and the site. Tell me how to proceed. Thank you.

Regards.

Domi

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There is content after the closing brace (}) in the supplied JSON data. Why that is there, we won't be able to tell without access to the server and the ability to edit pages on your site.

Do you have any Addons or Modifications installed on the site?

Have you made any alterations to the CKEditor Code?

Leave a comment:

• domdom
    started a topic Error modify article with link

Error modify article with link

Hello the team,

When I want to modify an article created with a link (2nd button to the right of the photo button), when I want to modify this article, I always get the same error message as in the image below:

Name:	Sans titre-2.png
Views:	91
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	4419167

I am using vBulletin version 5.5.3. What solution can I have at my disposal to access the modification of the articles? Thank you for your attention

Regards.

Domi