Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You'll have to create an Improvement Request for this in the tracker. I guess a header needs to be sent with the email (easier) or they need to be converted to HTML (messy and time consuming).

Leave a comment:

• habili
    replied
    what do you suggest for make registration Emails RTL(right to left)?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Emails are text only. You cannot use HTML within them.

Leave a comment:

• habili
    started a topic Problem setting right to left registration codes

Problem setting right to left registration codes

I'm intention to set the registration codes right to left. I know to do this, should to use the code "direction: rtl;". But when I put the registration codes in the CSS below, it does not have any effect.

PHP Code:
    <p><a style="direction: rtl;"</a> <!-- this is css code for right to left txt in Persian/Arabic languages -->

Dear {1},

Thank you for registering at the {2}. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.

Please note you must complete this last step to become a registered memberYou will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

To complete your registrationplease visit this URL:
    {
    3}/registration/activateUser?a=act&u={4}&i={5}

Does The Above URL Not Work? ****

</
    p
    How can I show the registration codes in Arabic / Persian languages from right to left?