Text align on mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text align on mobile

The text runs off the screen unless the iPhone is held in landscape mode. IOS version 12.3.1

https://vbmods.rocks/forum/questions...-on-ios-mobile

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_74183.jpg Views:	3 Size:	180.8 KB ID:	4417488Click image for larger version  Name:	image_74184.jpg Views:	3 Size:	95.2 KB ID:	4417489
    Last edited by Carrfixr; Wed 26th Jun '19, 10:07am.
    vB Mods That Rock!

Btt
    vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

123456789123456789123456789123456789123456789123456789123456789123456789123456789123456789 123456789123456789123456789123456789123456789

Comment

• In Omnibus
        In Omnibus commented
        Editing a comment
        This line wraps perfectly into three lines on my iPhone in portrait mode. Maybe it's the iOS version?

Sometimes, the window on the phone is larger than the screen viewport. Not sure why since we tell it not to zoom. Pinching the screen will allow the text to align properly. Switching from Portrait to Landscape does the same thing.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        Sometimes, the window on the phone is larger than the screen viewport. Not sure why since we tell it not to zoom. Pinching the screen will allow the text to align properly. Switching from Portrait to Landscape does the same thing.
        Pinching or trying to resize the screen does not do a thing. I was creating a post and then when I linked the video everything shot off to the side. The only way to see the whole post was in landscape mode.
        vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

The video string can't really be helped. A string without spaces is going to cause problems with word wrapping. You would have to rotate to Landscape here to give the editor window more horizontal space .

This is specifically why we added the Video content type that allows you to embed videos by clicking on the "Link" icon above the header.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Is this the link that you mention?

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

The big blue link above the editor.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-07-08_11-08-18.png
Views:	13
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	4418181

Wayne Luke

Comment

Thank Wayne
                vB Mods That Rock!

Comment