Reverse the order of my posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse the order of my posts

Hello, when I enter to any theme in vbulletin , the first post is the oldest, I want to show the newest. How can I reverse the order of my posts?

Originally posted by jarondon82 View Post
    Hello, when I enter to any theme in vbulletin , the first post is the oldest, I want to show the newest. How can I reverse the order of my posts?
    The nearest you can get to this is to switch the display mode to 'Latest Activity'..

User dropdown > User Settings > Account > Display Mode

What you'll get is an activity stream view of topics. The first post is still at the top but below that everything is in reverse order. However it doesn't have the full functionality of the normal post view.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      What you'll get is an activity stream view of topics. The first post is still at the top but below that everything is in reverse order. However it doesn't have the full functionality of the normal post view.
      I am pretty sure the location of the first post is changing in 5.5.3 due to performance changes. It could be the last post in the topic in stream mode.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment