Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbulletin 5.2.4 compatibility with PHP 7.2 and 7.3

Good day,

Can anyone tell me if Vbulletin 5.2.4 is compatible with PHP 7.2 and 7.3? I tried to upgrade my server's PHP version and vbulletin started to give problems.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks a lot
    Alfonso

No it is not, and itís also old and unsupported.

You should upgrade to 5.5.2 which is the latest version of the software and is compatible with php 7.1 and above.

MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

There is really no reason to be running 3-4 year old software in the vBulletin 5 series. Your license gives you access to every version.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

• Mark.B
        Mark.B commented
        Editing a comment
        Who told you we didn't do it? We do professional upgrades all the time.

• panoramia
        panoramia commented
        Editing a comment
        Mark, I sent an email to support more than 2 years ago and that's what they told me. That's the reason why I've not upgraded. Am I right to assume that you have such a service available now? If so, how can I have vB support to upgrade my forum to the latest stable version? Any link to pay for the service and provide with the necessary information for the upgrade? Thanks

• Wayne Luke
        Wayne Luke commented
        Editing a comment
        What was stated in your ticket about upgrades is that we do not update Customizations (CSS, Addon Products, Custom Modules, etc...) that you have applied to your site. Modifications are at your own risk. We will upgrade the software but not your personal customizations.

We've had a professional upgrade system available since 1999. Currently it costs $149.00 to upgrade a site. You can purchase it at the link below after you log into your customer account.

https://www.vbulletin.com/en/addons.html