Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] Problem with "breadcrumbs" after upgrade from 5.4.5 to 5.5.2

Hello,

We have upgraded our test site to version 5.5.2 and we have a problem in the mobile version. Please see the following images:

Version 5.4.5:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190616-195056_Chrome.jpg Views:	24 Size:	278.1 KB ID:	4416934

Version 5.5.2:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190616-195018_Chrome.jpg Views:	23 Size:	260.9 KB ID:	4416933

(the above images are from our custome template) please see the following image using a standard template, at least you can see the ellipsis (although I wish everything was shown like in version 5.4.5), but still the arrows are not correctly displayed as I see in this forum, for example.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190616-195339_Chrome.jpg Views:	22 Size:	225.1 KB ID:	4416935

Is it possible to see everything like in version 5.4.5? Thank you!
    Last edited by Ralffan; Mon 17th Jun '19, 11:46am.

The .ellipsis class has been removed entirely from version 5.5.3, the vertical centering has been altered, and the .b-icon now used with the separator has been moved inside each "crumb" so the changes are intentional. The only way to make the breadcrumbs display as they did previously would be substantial editing of the #breadcrumbs ID and .crumb class in the css_responsive.css template.

Comment

Ok, however that does not explain the broken arrows in screenshots 2 & 3. I have seen the same problem in this forum today, so this is a bug from vBulletin. Tested in chrome and samsung browsers.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	photo5782792453676445914.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	4417004
      Attached Files

Comment

The changes for this are in 5.5.3, not 5.5.2.
        It addresses this specific issue.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

The broken arrows are caused by the application of a CSS class called "ellipses" to the breadcrumbs. It hides overflow in its areas. As stated, this has been changed in 5.5.3. We have no patch to apply to your existing 5.5.2 installation. 5.5.3 is currently undergoing Alpha testing and will be released as soon as possible.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Okay, thank you all for the quick response.

Have a nice day.

Comment