Default location of vB jquery files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default location of vB jquery files

I am curious what the default location of the jquery files are in vB5.
    Specifically /jquery.min.js

I assume it is \js\jquery

Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

jquery.2.1.4.min is the version in that location although I believe Wayne Luke has an open issue to update it to the more recent version.

Comment

• In Omnibus
      In Omnibus commented
      Editing a comment
      Just to clarify that would be version 3.4.1 which was released about a month ago.

What I'm looking to do is have a submission form on an intranet site call for the js query locally from vB as opposed to googles api. The equivalent to https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/lib.../jquery.min.js
    Last edited by NumNum; Mon 10th Jun '19, 6:01am.
    Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NumNum View Post
      What I'm looking to do is have a submission form on an intranet site call for the js query locally from vB as opposed to googles api. The equivalent to https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/lib.../jquery.min.js
      The js folder and the jquery folder are CHMOD 0755 by default so it should be readable by an internal form. Are you calling it by an API or something else?

Glenn Vergara is probably a good person to ask about anything involving JS. He's pretty knowledgeable about it since he uses it in quite a few of his own mods.

Comment

Originally posted by In Omnibus View Post
        Are you calling it by an API or something else?
        I have no idea

I'll check with Glenn Vergara

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

Update;

I copied the content of the page https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/lib.../jquery.min.js

to a notebook and saved as jquery.min.js stored locally and it is working fine.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

The location of jQuery on vB5 locally is at js/jquery/jquery-2.1.4.min.js

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment