Question how to list members in a social group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question how to list members in a social group

I have an error in the members list in the social groups admin panel. There is 27 members in the group and only 20 is showing. The button that should take me to page 2 does not work. Since I am running a slightly outdated version of vBulletin (5.4.3) I accept the bug and would just like to have another easy way to see the members name in that social group.
    Thankful if someone could point me in the right direction or help me with a SQL-question that could do the trick.

Regards

Members should show in the group summary module on the Group page.

For a query you can run something like this:
    Code:
    SELECT git.userid, u.username FROM vb_groupintopic AS git
        JOIN vb_user AS u ON (git.userid = u.userid)
        WHERE git.nodeid=131454
    You would have to change the table names (groupintopic, users) to include your table prefix as defined in /core/includes/config.php. They currently include mine. You would also need to change the nodeid in the WHERE to match your group's node. The number there is just one of my group nodes. You can see the nodeid in the Channel Manager in the AdminCP.

Not sure why the table is called "groupintopic" and not "channelmembers"
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thanks,

Well the problem I have is that the group summary module only shows 20 of 27 and it is not possible to get to page 2. As i said it is version 5.4.3 so it might be fixed so I just need this quick fix until I have upgraded. Here is what it looks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-04-18_20-17-22.png
Views:	44
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	4413471

Comment

That is the group settings page. It is not the group Summary Module or an SQL Query.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X