AdSense violation on login-form page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdSense violation on login-form page

Hi, I just got a notification about a violation on auth/login-form page from AdSense. They notify me a Valuable inventory: no content violation but I didn't place any ads in that page and I don't know how to do. Any suggestions?
    Thank you

You'd have to contact Google for more information on this issue. The default software does not allow advertising on the login form.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      You'd have to contact Google for more information on this issue. The default software does not allow advertising on the login form.
      Is it possible to disable the login-form page or it is strictly connected to the module on the forum's home page?

Comment

You cannot turn off the Login Form. If you did so, then people would not be able to login to your site. It is not a module. It is the dropdown that allows people to actually use your site. It contains no Ad Locations. If someone goes to that URL directly on your site, it shows no advertisement. In general they will just click "Login / Signon" in the header and not even know it is a separate page being loaded in an iframe.

After doing a quick Google search on your issue, the most likely cause is having your site accessible from both HTTP and HTTPS. You should redirect access via HTTP to HTTPS. There is code in the .htaccess file to do this if you're running current versions of Apache 2.4. If it doesn't work, you'll need to discuss this with your hosting provider.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment