Here is a good one

Click image for larger version

Name:	187775C5-4C52-4AE8-AB0C-9F9570F12923.jpeg
Views:	40
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	4427337

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      How does it mess with the text? By default, it will add all attachments at the bottom of the text in a box labeled "Attached Files."
      Having those size options present and then clicking one, removes it from the attached file box and places it up on the page randomly depending on the curser position

Comment

I just want to say that the Photo Gallery content type was envisioned to solve this issue. Images uploaded to it, cannot be inserted inline. In fact, there wasn't a way to have inline images in vBulletin 5 until the early Alpha were people demanded the functionality. Now, we have people who want the opposite. No matter how it ends up, it seems someone will not be happy in the long run.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I like your option idea in post #13.
          Thanks for listening

Comment

Originally posted by Carrfixr View Post

Having those size options present and then clicking one, removes it from the attached file box and places it up on the page randomly depending on the curser position
            The point is, it's not random. It inserts it where the cursor is. That is what it is designed to do. vB4 is the same.

The position of the cursor dictates where it is inserted inline. That's what insert inline means. If it inserts it anywhere else, it's not inserting it inline.
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Carrfixr View Post
              That would be a real good improvement. The pictures should post at the bottom of the post no matter where the cursor is at. .
              Strongly disagree. Inline pictures are very useful and my users have no trouble with the existing system and put it to good use.

https://organforum.com/forums/forum/electronic-organs-midi/classic-church-electronic-organs/670682-new-organ-speaker-location?p=670926#post670926
              VB 5.6.3
              PHP 7.4
              MySQL 5.7.24

Comment

https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-19850

I can guarantee that for the change above to move forward that it will need votes. Many will see this as fixing something that isn't broken. Especially since it is basically rebuilding the Photo Gallery content type.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment