Chat issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat issue

I have a member who's having a problem with the chat it says she is not allowed to use the chat how do I make this possible for this person to use to chat this is the message that they get Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190127-142516.png
Views:	107
Size:	606.4 KB
ID:	4407350

They have to be able to send Private Messages and not be above their allowed Quota.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

OK Thanks

Comment

Good morning I'm still having problems with this chat issue I would truly appreciate if I can get some help on this the individuals still can't chat I checked everything's everything seems to be checked properly

Comment

What are the user's permissions?

Have you changed any permissions on the "Special Channel" or its children? If so, click Revert All for the Special channel under Channel Management -> Channel Permissions.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Okay I give it a go see what we get.

Comment

Top of the morning okay I reset channels permissions and my super moderator still cannot View chat message can support please give me some assistance in this truly appreciated.

Comment

Without the information that I previously asked for, there is no way to provide any support on your issue.

What are their permissions? Please provide a YES/NO list of every permission for the usergroup this person is in. Please provide the permissions listed under Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager and under Usergroups -> Channel Permissions -> Special -> Private Messages.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Yes. permissions for the super mod permissions in special permissions in private message these the only permissions that was changed in the user group permission.

Comment

That doesn't provide the information that I asked for or help me solve your issue. I would like a list of every single permission and its setting for the usergroup.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Truly appreciate your help I fix the problem thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X