Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error, In order to accept POST requests originating from this domain, the admin must add the domain to the whitelist.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    But without this "SKIP_REFERRER_CHECK", I can't even able to log in the admin.
    As I told before getting this error "In order to accept POST requests originating from this domain, the admin must add the domain to the whitelist.".

    I am in a big trouble, please help me

    Comment


    • #17
      Does the URL in your address bar match the URL specified in your AdminCP?

      If not, then it is unlikely that vBulletin 5 will work in your current situation. The URL in your ADDRESS BAR must match the URL of your site as specified in the AdminCP.

      Doesn't matter if you redirect via DNS, a hosts file, router, etc... they need to match.
      Translations provided by Google.

      Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

      Comment


      • #18
        I have mentioned only one primary domain URL in the forum admin, which is running perfectly alright.

        But the issue is when I entered username & password then it redirected on other domain URL with this error message "In order to accept POST requests originating from this domain, the admin must add the domain to the whitelist.",

        So After redirection ADDRESS BAR URL doesn't match URL specified in admincp.

        Please suggest to me how I will overcome this issue.

        Thank you
        Last edited by AV_whiz; Tue 12th May '20, 1:35am.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by AV_whiz View Post
          I have mentioned only one primary domain URL in the forum admin, which is running perfectly alright.

          But the issue is when I entered username & password then it redirected on other domain URL with this error message "In order to accept POST requests originating from this domain, the admin must add the domain to the whitelist.",

          So After redirection ADDRESS BAR URL doesn't match URL specified in admincp.

          Please suggest to me how I will overcome this issue.

          Thank you
          vBulletin doesn't have the ability to perform such a redirect. This is something that is either happening at server level, or in a custom .htaccess file.
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

          TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.1 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

            vBulletin doesn't have the ability to perform such a redirect. This is something that is either happening at server level, or in a custom .htaccess file.
            thats I can understand, but continuously I am getting this error when trying to login admin
            ""In order to accept POST requests originating from this domain, the admin must add the domain to the whitelist.",

            How I can overcome from this?

            Comment


            • #21
              Is this the URL specified in your AdminCP under Forum URL? http://forum.santabanta.com

              If so, log in from that URL and that URL only. If that is not the URL in the address bar of your browser, you're using the wrong URL.
              Translations provided by Google.

              Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                Is this the URL specified in your AdminCP under Forum URL? http://forum.santabanta.com

                If so, log in from that URL and that URL only. If that is not the URL in the address bar of your browser, you're using the wrong URL.
                Yes, and I am using the same URL. And it is redirecting on this domain (forum.i.santabanta.com) while admin login As I said before. I haven't use this domain URL anywhere in forum up-gradation. They mapped at the server level.
                Last edited by AV_whiz; Thu 14th May '20, 8:19am.

                Comment


                • #23
                  It shouldn't redirect on that second URL unless your server is telling it to do so. There is nothing in the software that redirects among domains. You should make sure your server never redirects you to that secondary domain.

                  So the solution in your case is to undo the mapping or make sure that the users never see the secondary domain.
                  Translations provided by Google.

                  Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                  Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Ok...Thanks, Wayne for the quick reply.

                    I will ask our server handling person for this. Actually they never faced these type issues before in the previous version So the client is continuously complaining to me not to do up-gradation perfectly.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Previous versions are over a decade old and really shouldn't be used for comparison. The standards for internet security have increased substantially over the past 3 years. vBulletin 5 meets those standards. vBulletin 3 and 4 do not.
                      Translations provided by Google.

                      Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Hey Wayne,

                        Got a message from server team, they send this error log
                        "#Date: 2020-05-16 10:56:28
                        #Fields: date time s-ip cs-method cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query s-port c-ip cs(User-Agent) cs(Referer) sc-status sc-substatus sc-win32-status time-taken
                        2020-05-16 10:56:27 104.156.62.141 GET / - 80 194.204.113.10 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+6.1;+WOW64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/52.0.2743.116+Safari/537.36 - 200 0 0 250
                        #Software: Microsoft Internet Information Services 8.5"

                        When we are trying to login admin, got this error "In order to accept POST requests originating from this domain, the admin must add the domain to the whitelist.",
                        Attached Files

                        Comment

                        Related Topics

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X