Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Google has had some networking issues lately. This issue could have been caused by that. Recaptcha has to contact Google's Servers and if their network isn't working completely, then it may not be able to always contact Google.

Leave a comment:

• plongeur.com
    replied
    never mind, it just retruned to normal on its own...

Leave a comment:

• plongeur.com
    replied
    Just to be precise, the recaptcha systems itself works, you get the green check and even the challenge with the pictures if you have to.
    User are just blocked when validating th subscription form.

Leave a comment:

• plongeur.com
    replied
    as i said, i did not chang anything over the past few days, but it would not be the first time google would have changed something on its own .

version is 5.4.3
    Server Type Linux Debian GNU/Linux 8.11 (jessie)
    Web Server Apache
    PHP 7.0.32
    MySQL Version 10.0.37-MariaDB-0+deb8u1

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Nothing changes of its own accord, so either something has been changed in your settings, or something changed on the server.

To start with please let us have the following:

vB version
    php version
    MySQL version
    Server OS and version

Leave a comment:

• plongeur.com
    started a topic Recaptcha not working

Recaptcha not working

Hi,

For some reason, since yesterday, users trying to register on my site have an error message when trying to validate the subscription form.
    message is "image verification failed due to bad settings of the "recaptcha" system" please contact the administrator". (or something like it, i am in french at the moment).

I disabled human verification alltogether but do you have any idea what could cause this ? i have not change anything on my site settings for days.