X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image attachments..

Hello,
    I have 2 questions.

#1. I've uploaded several photos and it reached to quota I set up so I couldn't upload any additional images more. so I removed all the images from my posts. but it keeps showing the same 'Upload Failure' Message even after removing all the images. Then how can I or site users can upload more images? In the photo album displays that there is no images but I can't have any quota to upload an image.

#2.
    I would like to remove my or other users' old images for site maintenance. So I went to "Attachments" in Admin CP side menus and tried to search / view oldest attachments to maintain them. but it shows nothing even after I uploaded photo files.

How can I manage attachments that other users attached or uploaded?I need this feature to maintenance site.

Please advise me.

Thank you.

*Attached is "attachment manager" which doesn't show anything and its next UI.

1) Go to Settings -> Options -> Message Attachment Options. Either turn off the global quota by setting its value to 0 or increase it.

2) This is a known issue. I don't have any time frame for resolution.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Then, can I remove the uploaded images manually?
      so that users can upload more images.. I have also server quota so if I set up it '0' it might be full.
      Is there any way I can way around?

Where are all images uploaded when users upload images?

Comment

The only way at this time is to use the Advanced Search, edit the topics and remove the attachments.

Where are all images uploaded when users upload images?
        Depends on your settings. By default, they are stored in the database. However the recommended is to store them on the file system. Do not delete records in the database manually. You can make your vBulletin inoperable. If you delete files out of the file system, it will not resolve you issue because the internal quotas are still stored in the database.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment