Clear All

• how to remove name of my forums

how to remove name of my forums in title in my topic

title (name of the topic) this i need

not ( name forums - name of the topic)

how ?????

vb 5.4.4

and Ty

Edit the header template and remove {vb:var vboptions.bbtitle} from the following block of code for every style that you have available to your end users.

HTML Code:
        <title>
            <vb:if condition="$page['channelid'] != $nodeid AND !empty($conversationStarter) AND isset($conversationStarter['htmltitle']) AND !empty($conversationStarter['htmltitle'])">
                {vb:raw conversationStarter.htmltitle} - 
            <vb:elseif condition="isset($page['title'])" />
                <vb:if condition="!empty($page['titleprefix'])"> {vb:raw page.titleprefix} -  </vb:if>
                {vb:var page.title} - <vb:comment>We have a page, not a channel. We don't allow html in page titles at the moment.</vb:comment>
            </vb:if>
            {vb:var vboptions.bbtitle}
        </title>
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      Edit the header template and remove {vb:var vboptions.bbtitle} from the following block of code for every style that you have available to your end users.

HTML Code:
      <title>
      <vb:if condition="$page['channelid'] != $nodeid AND !empty($conversationStarter) AND isset($conversationStarter['htmltitle']) AND !empty($conversationStarter['htmltitle'])">
      <vb:if condition="!empty($page['titleprefix'])"> {vb:raw page.titleprefix} - </vb:if>
      {vb:var page.title} - <vb:comment>We have a page, not a channel. We don't allow html in page titles at the moment.</vb:comment>
      {vb:var vboptions.bbtitle}
      </title>
      sorry but we have some wrong . look the title
      next to title ( Test - )

look the test page
      https://www.fixvb.com/vb/node/96
      and Ty for help

Comment

Remove the 3 hyphens (in red font).

Code:
        <title>
                    <vb:if condition="!empty($page['titleprefix'])"> {vb:raw page.titleprefix} -  </vb:if>
            </title>

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

Note that editing existing vB templates is not recommended as it may introduce template merge conflicts that you have to resolve whenever you perform an upgrade. If you want to do this for SEO reasons, then you don't have any choice but to do it that way. But if not for SEO, then I would advise you to do it via Javascript instead of editing templates.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

i fix it
            Code:
                <title>
                        {vb:var page.title}<vb:comment>We have a page, not a channel. We don't allow html in page titles at the moment.</vb:comment>

</title>

Comment

• Glenn Vergara
              Glenn Vergara commented
              Editing a comment
              There are still 2 instances of hyphens there. Check my reply at post #5

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
            Note that editing existing vB templates is not recommended as it may introduce template merge conflicts that you have to resolve whenever you perform an upgrade. If you want to do this for SEO reasons, then you don't have any choice but to do it that way. But if not for SEO, then I would advise you to do it via Javascript instead of editing templates.
            ty for help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X