Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invalid Node Id Specifed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Bug / Issue] Invalid Node Id Specifed

    Hi!

    I have a problem when generating threads. It only affects the group of registered users. Do you have any ideas?

    I already looked at the accesses and I did not see anything strange.

    Thanks,

    Kumara
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by KumaraIG View Post
    Hi!

    I have a problem when generating threads. It only affects the group of registered users. Do you have any ideas?

    I already looked at the accesses and I did not see anything strange.

    Thanks,

    Kumara
    Hello, I advise you first you should enable debug mode as explained here: https://www.vbulletin.com/go/vb5debug. It is the only way to understand the error.

    Comment


    • #3
      Please provide the output from these queries:

      Code:
      SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM `DatabaseName` WHERE `name` LIKE 'node' ;
      Code:
      show create table `node`
      Code:
      select max (nodeid) from `node`
      In the first query, you need to replace DatabaseName with the name of your database as specified in the /core/includes/config.php file. If you have a table prefix defined, you will need to prepend it to "node". You can usually run queries in the Hosting Control Panel provided by your provider. If they have not provided one, you can install phpMyAdmin or Adminer for this purpose. Or you can run the queries in the AdminCP under Maintenance.
      Translations provided by Google.

      Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        Please provide the output from these queries:

        Code:
        SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM `DatabaseName` WHERE `name` LIKE 'node' ;
        Code:
        show create table `node`
        Code:
        select max (nodeid) from `node`
        In the first query, you need to replace DatabaseName with the name of your database as specified in the /core/includes/config.php file. If you have a table prefix defined, you will need to prepend it to "node". You can usually run queries in the Hosting Control Panel provided by your provider. If they have not provided one, you can install phpMyAdmin or Adminer for this purpose. Or you can run the queries in the AdminCP under Maintenance.
        Hi,

        The result of query:

        Code:
        Name Engine Version Row_format Rows Avg_row_length Data_length Max_data_length Index_length Data_free Auto_increment Create_time Update_time Check_time Collation Checksum Create_options Comment
        ------ ------ ------- ---------- ------- -------------- ----------- --------------- ------------ --------- -------------- ------------------- ------------------- ---------- ----------------- -------- -------------- ---------
        node InnoDB 10 Dynamic 3312311 261 864714752 0 1836466176 308281344 6163065 2018-09-20 21:07:34 2018-10-08 16:42:58 (NULL) latin1_swedish_ci (NULL)
        Thanks!

        Comment


        • #5
          There are actually three queries so there should be three results.

          According to this query, the nodeid should be valid. Debug mode should return a stack trace that might provide helpful information.
          Translations provided by Google.

          Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            There are actually three queries so there should be three results.

            According to this query, the nodeid should be valid. Debug mode should return a stack trace that might provide helpful information.
            Sorry! The second query run ok but the last returns an error:

            Code:
            3 queries executed, 2 success, 1 errors, 0 warnings
            
            Query: SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM imperiumgames WHERE `name` LIKE 'node'
            
            1 row(s) returned
            
            Execution Time : 0.229 sec
            Transfer Time  : 0.002 sec
            Total Time     : 0.231 sec
            --------------------------------------------------
            
            Query: show create table `node`
            
            1 row(s) returned
            
            Execution Time : 0.208 sec
            Transfer Time  : 0.001 sec
            Total Time     : 0.209 sec
            --------------------------------------------------
            
            Query: select max (nodeid) from `node` LIMIT 0, 1000
            
            Error Code: 1630
            FUNCTION imperiumgames.max does not exist. Check the 'Function Name Parsing and Resolution' section in the Reference Manual
            
            Execution Time : 0 sec
            Transfer Time  : 0 sec
            Total Time     : 0.205 sec
            THANKS!

            Comment


            • #7
              You didn't return the results from the first query.

              Sorry, the second shouldn't have a space between max and (nodeid).

              We really need to see the database to see what the problem is.
              Translations provided by Google.

              Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                You didn't return the results from the first query.

                Sorry, the second shouldn't have a space between max and (nodeid).

                We really need to see the database to see what the problem is.
                Hi! I send PM. Thanks!

                Comment


                • #9
                  The information sent via PM doesn't help solve the problem. We cannot provide support via PM. We need a support ticket that can be tracked and escalated if it needs to be. To submit a support ticket, you need to have a support contract.
                  Translations provided by Google.

                  Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                  Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                    The information sent via PM doesn't help solve the problem. We cannot provide support via PM. We need a support ticket that can be tracked and escalated if it needs to be. To submit a support ticket, you need to have a support contract.
                    Thanks for everything.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We cannot provide ticket support without a support contract. That's how it works.

                      However, if you can provide the results of the three queries Wayne posted, it might point us in the right direction.
                      Here are the correct queries. Run each individually and post back all three results, exactly as you get them please.

                      Code:
                      SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM `DatabaseName` WHERE `name` LIKE 'node' ;
                      Code:
                      show create table `node`
                      Code:
                      select max(nodeid) from `node`
                      In the first query, you need to replace DatabaseName with the name of your database as specified in the /core/includes/config.php file.
                      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

                      TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
                      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Code:
                        SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM `DatabaseName` WHERE `name` LIKE 'node' ;
                        Code:
                        Name    Engine  Version  Row_format     Rows  Avg_row_length  Data_length  Max_data_length  Index_length  Data_free  Auto_increment  Create_time          Update_time          Check_time  Collation          Checksum  Create_options  Comment  
                        ------  ------  -------  ----------  -------  --------------  -----------  ---------------  ------------  ---------  --------------  -------------------  -------------------  ----------  -----------------  --------  --------------  ---------
                        node    InnoDB       10  Dynamic     3312311             261    864714752                0    1836466176  308281344         6163123  2018-09-20 21:07:34  2018-10-14 17:54:06  (NULL)      latin1_swedish_ci    (NULL)
                        Code:
                        show create table `node`
                        Code:
                        Query: show create table `node`
                        
                        1 row(s) returned
                        
                        Execution Time : 0.214 sec
                        Transfer Time  : 0.001 sec
                        Total Time     : 0.216 sec
                        --------------------------------------------------
                        Code:
                        select max(nodeid) from `node`
                        Code:
                        max(nodeid)  
                        -------------
                              6163122

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mark.B
                          You could see it? Thanks!


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi all,

                            Sorry for intruding. Our community needs your help, any idea with the message #12 Mark.B / Wayne Luke?.


                            Regards,

                            Maty.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We need access to the database through a support ticket. With the information, there is no reason to have this error. First we need to know what the invalid ID is and manually look for why it is being called in the database.
                              Translations provided by Google.

                              Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X