• Show
Clear All

• mat8861
    replied
    Oh good news.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Thanks. I can recreate the issue and have created a bug report for it. For the mean time, I suggest using the standard permissions editor to work around the error.

https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-18838

Leave a comment:

• mat8861
    replied
    php 7.2.10-0 ubuntu 18.04.1 I go in channel management>channel permission>quick channel permission setup>select the subforum>mark unregistred user> can view channels > no > save > An unexpected error was returned: 'Undefined class constant 'TYPE_FLOAT''

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Looking at the code, I can see potential issues but cannot recreate the issue.

What version of PHP are you using?

What are the exact steps that you are performing to create the error?

Leave a comment:

• mat8861
    replied
    Another strange thing, tested channel permission instead from quick-permission, from the regular page and setting deny channel to a usergroup works fine.
    I noted VB5 asked to set channel permission to "custom", while in quick permission there is not such option or message, could that be the cause ?

Leave a comment:

• mat8861
    replied
    ok forget about the url, was the chrome cache showing error of old admin. Here is debug mode of the error :
    Exception trace:
    ## /var/www/html/forum/core/admincp/forumpermission.php(575) Exception Thrown
    #0 /var/www/html/forum/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(142): require_once()
    #1 /var/www/html/forum/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/relay.php(33): Api_Interface_Collapsed->relay('admincp/forumpe...')
    #2 /var/www/html/forum/index.php(74): vB5_Frontend_Controller_Relay->admincp('forumpermission...')
    #3 {main}

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Please enable debug mode so we can hopefully see the complete error. Otherwise, you'll need to pull it from the error log on your server.

https://www.vbulletin.com/go/vb5debug

Leave a comment:

• mat8861
    replied
    It happens in admincp. The strange is the url link, looks like a bad login (to me), so i refreshed the page, logout, login again but error is still there. Tried with firefox from where i never opened the link and it's the same. As it is not the first time i do an installation/upgrade, and 99.9% always ok ....wonder if it is php 7.2 causing the problem (mcrypt it's not installed). Apache log seems ok
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mat8861; Tue 2nd Oct '18, 2:52pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What is the full error including file and line numbers?

Leave a comment:

• An unexpected error was returned: 'Undefined class constant 'TYPE_FLOAT''

Just installed a fresh 5.4.4 on ubuntu 18.04 with php 7.2 , Apache/2.4.29 everything seems fine, but when i go set permission on channel permission manager and save get this error. Any idea ?