Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    If you go to XML Sitemap -> Rebuild Sitemap, it gives your specific URL in the description.

• dnnglobal
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know my exact sitemap address so i can submit to search engines. Do you know what it is? If so, please PM my inbox with it. Thank you.

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Your site has built its XML Sitemap. I can view it when I visit the site. Have you submitted it to the various search engines? If you do not have other sites linking to your content, the search engines will have a hard time finding you unless you submit your Sitemap directly. Even then, if you're in a crowded keyword area, you will need to build incoming links to your site and its unique content in order to build your Search Engine Ratings.

SEO is easy but without the Networking and getting published on multiple sites, it isn't worth the investment.

Leave a comment:

• dnnglobal
    started a topic Sitemap Not Working

Sitemap Not Working

Hello,

I noticed I possibly don't have a sitemap. I'm wondering how I can create one so my site is easily readable and crawlable by Google. Do i need to manually create a sitemap? My search engine rankings are failing. Please advise. Thank you.