Customer ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer ID

I am about to upgrade to 5.4.3 and think I have it ready to go. I am concerned about one thing: I'm not certain if I have the correct Customer ID as it was a few years ago that vBulletin was purchased. Is there a way to check for or obtain the correct Customer ID BEFORE starting the upgrade?

It's in the Member's Area. But you can't start the upgrade without it so you'll know if it's the right one.

Comment

• CorbinH
      CorbinH commented
      Editing a comment
      Before I do the upgrade, I need to copy the "Upload" files to the server and that involves over writing the existing files. This has to done before invoking the upgrade.php. If I over right files and have the incorrect Customer ID, I would assume that I would need to copy the original files back to the server to get back to the status quo?

• In Omnibus
      In Omnibus commented
      Editing a comment
      My advice would be to login to the Member's Area with your email address and check the Customer Number there first. The link to the Member's Area is in the website footer.

• CorbinH
      CorbinH commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your time In Omnibus, appreciated
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X