Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Clear the Message Center Notification Icon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Clear the Message Center Notification Icon?

My message center indicates 2 new notifications but there aren't any? How do I clear or reset this?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Notification-Sync-Problem.jpg Views:	1 Size:	56.0 KB ID:	4397505
    HomeSeer Website | Store | Message Board

AdminCP > Settings > Options > General Settings > Topic/Forum Read Marking Type

Make sure this is set to "Database (automatic forum marking)"

Also, to the left of your screenshot, check that there aren't any flag reports.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      AdminCP > Settings > Options > General Settings > Topic/Forum Read Marking Type

Make sure this is set to "Database (automatic forum marking)"

Also, to the left of your screenshot, check that there aren't any flag reports.
      automatic forum marking was the option set. It turned out to be the "flag report" as you indicated. Not sure what those are. Can you tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by macromotion View Post

automatic forum marking was the option set. It turned out to be the "flag report" as you indicated. Not sure what those are. Can you tell me?
        They are what used to be called 'reported posts'. Users hit the 'Flag' link in a post in order to report it. Can be used for reporting spam, posts that break the rules, etc.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

They are what used to be called 'reported posts'. Users hit the 'Flag' link in a post in order to report it. Can be used for reporting spam, posts that break the rules, etc.
          Thanks for explaining.

Comment