Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to have "LATEST ACTIVITY" show the latest posts instead of the topic's first post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macromotion
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    Change "New Topics" filter in the Filter dropdown to Off. You can set that by default in Sitebuilder if you edit the module configuration.
    Thanks Glenn... finally figured out what you meant and implemented it.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Not possible without editing the templates which is not recommended. If you are on vBCloud, editing templates is not allowed.

Leave a comment:

• FaubeMist
    replied
    Okay, i thought he was referring the "Latest Activity" on Activity page. Is where any option to show the "starter" there at the and?
    Last edited by FaubeMist; Wed 22 Aug '18, 1:57am.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    commented on 's reply
    That's the Filter dropdown in the topic page. I was referring to the Filter dropdown in the Latest Activity tab on Home page which I think the original poster was referring to.

• FaubeMist
    replied
    Same here, but there is no "New Topics" in the filter "Latest Activity".

In Sitebuilder the module cannot be edited in view "Latest Activity". It means, the button just does not work.

vb 5.4.3 (migrate from 4.x.x)

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Change "New Topics" filter in the Filter dropdown to Off. You can set that by default in Sitebuilder if you edit the module configuration.

Leave a comment:

• Is there a way to have "LATEST ACTIVITY" show the latest posts instead of the topic's first post?

We have some users complaining that LATEST ACTIVITY displays a list that includes the FIRST post of threads. Is there a way to alter that list so that when you click latest activity, it literally shows you the latest posts?