Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demi
    commented on 's reply
    As I said, it's not a big deal, but it's just doesn't feel right.
    Thank you Wayne.

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    After discussing this with the developers, there isn't a ltr and rtl version of this image. There doesn't really need to be. However, when implementing changes for RTL, the image was included. The necessary image actually exists. The software is just adding a suffix that isn't needed in this case. The developers will look into updating it so the image displays properly.

Leave a comment:

• Ankzkumar
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    I've created a bug report here: https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-18577

The build package will have to be updated and that won't be until the next release at the earliest.
    Thank you Wayne

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I've created a bug report here: https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-18577

The build package will have to be updated and that won't be until the next release at the earliest.

Leave a comment:

• Ankzkumar
    replied
    Originally posted by Demi View Post
    I did some TEMPORARY fix until it's seen by vb team. This should be fixed by the support team.
    Two files in the attachment, then upload to /core/cpstyles/vBulletin5_Default
    I was thinking for same but i will wait for vbulletin to fix this in official release . If they dont do it , i will do it later

Leave a comment:

• Demi
    replied
    I did some TEMPORARY fix until it's seen by vb team. This should be fixed by the support team.
    Two files in the attachment, then upload to /core/cpstyles/vBulletin5_Default
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ankzkumar
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

There are no missing files in the default package.

Download a fresh copy of the files from the members area. Upload these to the server. Clear your browser cache.
    I have fresh copy of files . Not there

Leave a comment:

• Ankzkumar
    commented on 's reply
    Expand is only there , not collapse . 2 people me and demi can not have a common problem . There must be many but since this does not bother much , people are not reporting .

• Demi
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!
    Expand is there, collapse is not for the LTR

• In Omnibus
    replied
    I can confirm this image does not exist. It would be located in /core/cpstyles/vBulletin5_Default

The cp_expand_ltr.png image is present.

Leave a comment:

• Demi
    commented on 's reply
    I did the same as what you did...

• Demi
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

Download a fresh copy of the files from the members area. Upload these to the server. Clear your browser cache.
    I have a fresh copy of files, and these files seems to don't have cp_collapse_ltr.png in cpstyles folder.
    There is no such file in cpstyles named cp_collapse_ltr.png after inspecting the cp page.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Ankzkumar View Post

So what i found while inspecting element :

cp_collapse_ltr.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

This file looks missing in admin folder .

Leave a comment:

• Ankzkumar
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Make sure that the /admincp directory is empty. The files should be located in /core/admincp.
    Make sure that all of your files are up to date (AdminCP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Diagnostics)
    So what i found while inspecting element :

cp_collapse_ltr.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

This file looks missing in admin folder .

Leave a comment:

• Ankzkumar
    replied
    Originally posted by Demi View Post
    I just realize when I click on "save prefs" at the top of the page, it does the problem.
    Hi

I thaught this is happening with only me .

But this is a real issue . This is happening with you also , this means something is wrong with the admin control panel

Looking for a fix .

Leave a comment: