• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dannycsz
    replied
    Thank you.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    You would disable it under Channel Management -> Moderator Permissions. Even for administrators.

If those boxes are already set to no then you are most likely subscribing/following a forum. You can unsubscribe by visiting the forum and clicking the Subscribed button. You can also turn off emails while remaining subscribed on the notifications tab of your Settings page.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You would disable it under Channel Management -> Moderator Permissions. Even for administrators.

If those boxes are already set to no then you are most likely subscribing/following a forum. You can unsubscribe by visiting the forum and clicking the Subscribed button. You can also turn off emails while remaining subscribed on the notifications tab of your Settings page.

Leave a comment:

• disable email notification sent to administrator when new post/topic is created

Hi,

i am unable to locate the option to disable email notification sent to administrator when new post/topic is posted, however i can locate the moderator permissions to disable.

i have tried the search help but unable to locate it. on of the link returns invalid node specific.