Quote Box Is Not Appearing/Not Visible In Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Box Is Not Appearing/Not Visible In Posts

I've recently installed the latest version of vBulletin 5.4.1 at SoonerSportsboard.com. To this point all I've done is modify the page-width and colors on a child stylevar and rebuilt my channels. I have NOT installed any mods. This is a new install and basically unutilized at this point.

When quoting a user's post, the quote box is not appearing/not visible in the post. It shows correctly in the preview window prior to submitting, but does not appear or is not visible in the final post. The contents of the quote box do appear, however. This function was working after installation of the board. As far as I can tell all other functions are working correctly. Any suggestions where I might look for a fix to this problem?

1. vBulletin Version 5.4.1
    2. PHP Version 5.6.27
    3. MySQL Version 5.5.51-38.1
    4. NO Add-ons installed
    5. YES, the issue occurs in a default style?
    6. YES, the issue occurs when using the English language provided?
    7. NO error message occurs
    8. The latest versions of Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer have been used. All three browsers display in the same way. No Quote Box Is Visible.
    9. YES, I DID clear the browser cache and the issue continues without any error message.
    10. JUST QUOTE ANY POST to recreate the issue.
    11. NO invalid server responses occur.
    SoonerSportsBoard.com - TinyPush.com

It appears you have censored the word ASS and this is breaking your site. Remove the word from your censor list or surround it with {}.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

You are awesome! Adding the {} fixed the issue. How did that affect the quote box? Just curious, how did you know which words I am censoring?

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      It appears you have censored the word ASS and this is breaking your site. Remove the word from your censor list or surround it with {}.

Comment

CSS is applied to tags with the keyword 'class'. On your pages, this keyword was changed to 'cl***' in user content.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thank you so much. This has been eating at me for two days. Now i can move on to other things.

Comment