Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It may be a bug. However, the modcp has been deprecated and is not actively being developed at this time. It will be removed in the future.

Edit: it is actually a logged bug and can be viewed here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-13185

Leave a comment:

• migratoria
    replied
    As an administrator I can see the ip adress from my ADMIN panel, but moderators can not use the search ip function once they have entered the "MOD" panel even if they are disconnected and reconnected with the right credentials.

This function does not work even in the vbulletin demo. Check that it is not a bug

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You should log out and log in again. However, if you're an Admin then you should really use the tool in the AdminCP.

Leave a comment:

• migratoria
    replied

What should I configure exactly?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It is a permission issue and the user hasn't established a proper session for the ModCP.

Leave a comment:

• migratoria
    started a topic Search ipadress impossible for moderators

Search ipadress impossible for moderators

VB 5.4 or 5.4.1

In MODCP>Search Ip Adress
    The mod can not search for ip adress as a result of this error when you enter a search

Code:
    ebug: errore
    <b>API Error</b><br><b>Error:</b> inlinemodauth_required<br>
    si  verificato nel file /forum/core/vb/api.php nella linea 720
    Traccia
    Funzione checkHasAdminPermission nel file /forum/core/vb/api/user.php linea 4338
    Funzione searchIP nel file /forum/core/includes/adminfunctions_user.php linea 127
    Funzione construct_user_ip_table nel file /forum/core/modcp/user.php linea 139
    Funzione require_once nel file /forum/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php linea 142
    Funzione relay nel file forum/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/relay.php linea 60
    Funzione modcp nel file linea
    Funzione call_user_func_array nel file /forum/index.php linea 74
    Instead the panel and search for admin work perfectly

Solutions for this error?