Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Look for "Time Limit for Editing Posts (hr)"

Leave a comment:

• Mackey
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    It's a usergroup permission, not a generic one - edit a usergroup to find that option.
    So are you telling me that if I edit, say, the usergroup Registered Users that there will be an option for time to edit posts.
    I don't see that.
    I see an option to edit posts, yes or no,
    but not a time to edit posts.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    It's a usergroup permission, not a generic one - edit a usergroup to find that option.

Leave a comment:

• Mackey
    started a topic Time to edit posts missing in my admincp

Time to edit posts missing in my admincp

I was reading about the upcoming changes in the upcoming new version (5.4.1) and I noticed something changing with "time to edit posts." For some reason, I no longer have an option to change that setting (see image below).
    For some reason my installation seems to be generally buggered up. Another problem is that I cannot access the Replacement Variable Manager. And my forum is not heavily modified and I don't tweak stuff.

Is there anyway to "re-install" without messing up my database. I have other problems that I've mentioned before and never found a way to correct. Can anyone give some ideas? I'm about ready to try to contract with someone to try to help get my forum working properly again.

Click image for larger version  Name:	admincp.JPG Views:	1 Size:	78.0 KB ID:	4388783