Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTF8 recompiled but....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Bug / Issue] UTF8 recompiled but....

    On my VB5... in the past days we got issues with and !? in topic's title.....

    We have recompiled the utf8 tables...

    Now... all ok with the topic's title...

    But.... we got a forum called 'Due ruote in pi'.... and... at today.... the link of this forum results 'Due ruote in più' and so.... all the links went wrong.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=9391&d=1518788409.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	4386630

    How can I resolve this issue? Force a line in table?Debug? Ideas?

    Thanks...

  • #2
    In reality, UTF-8 shouldn't be used in URLs. It isn't allowed. We try to encode these characters as HTML Entities but it is up to the browser on how they render them. We don't have any control over that. You can edit the Channel's page in Site Builder to update the URL to fit your needs. Simply click on Edit Page when viewing the channel. Then click Save and you can update the URL.
    Translations provided by Google.

    Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    Working...
    X