Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrsTiggywinkle
    replied
    Is there a way to know which forums you are subscribed to? I can only find thread subscriptions.

Also, from the subscriptions page if you choose "go to subscriptions" the lists is out of order, makes finding recent ones difficult - I guess this is a known problem? Although I couldn't find a Jira.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    As far as I am aware Forum Subscriptions are inherited by their children. So that is another layer involved.

Leave a comment:

• MrsTiggywinkle
    replied
    Thanks Wayne, having spoken to Sebastiano on the Jira I'm going to test out a few more things.

I don't think I'm subscribed to specific forums but will check.

I turned off the two discussion options and didn't get a notification that you had replied to this, so maybe it's all to do with that, as I started this thread.

Doesn't explain why I got notification to posts I hadn't started on our forum and unsubscribed from, but again I'll do some more testing.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Replied.

This is interesting as I don't seem to get notifications for things that I have unsubscribed to. However, if you're subscribed to a forum and unsubscribe from individual topics within the forum, the system dictates that you'll still get notifications. Also if you're subscribed to a forum and subscribe to individual items inside it, unsubscribing from the forum will not end the individual subscriptions.

Leave a comment:

• MrsTiggywinkle
    replied
    Would someone kindly reply to this, just want to check again after changing a setting. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• MrsTiggywinkle
    replied
    JIRA created as this must be a bug: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-18189

Leave a comment:

• MrsTiggywinkle
    replied
    Originally posted by delicjous View Post
    I don't think you you will get a notification. :-)
    You lose

I got the red notification at the top of the forum with a link here that you had replied!

Leave a comment:

• delicjous
    replied
    I don't think you you will get a notification. :-)

Leave a comment:

• MrsTiggywinkle
    replied
    I'll test it on here.

I wilI unsubscribe from this thread and if someone would be kind enough to reply I will see if I still get a notification.

Leave a comment:

• MrsTiggywinkle
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Are you receiving moderator notifications under moderator permissions in the AdminCP?

Channel Management -> Moderator Permissions
    No, those are turned off and are only for email notifications as far as I can see.

It's actual notifications within the forum I am getting, not emails, which is what I've selected but I'd like to opt out of a few from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Are you receiving moderator notifications under moderator permissions in the AdminCP?

Channel Management -> Moderator Permissions

Leave a comment:

• MrsTiggywinkle
    started a topic [Bug / Issue] Auto subscribe will not turn off

Auto subscribe will not turn off

On our own site, In my profile I have Automatic Subscriptions ticked......."When you create or participate in a topic, you will automatically be subscribed to it."

However, if I then wish to stop notifications for specific topics and click the "unsubscribe" button at the top of the thread, I still get notified every time someone posts in the thread.

I've looked and I'm definitely unsubscribed because the button now shows "subscribe" in case I want to opt in again.

Is this a bug?