Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a problem to solve with the canonical url.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Site Builder] I have a problem to solve with the canonical url.

    Hi, I have a problem to solve with the canonical url.
    Edit the url of a post and leave the canonical label.
    Sorry if you do not understand I do not speak English, use Google Translator.
    Edit the url for being a site for adults, if they need the url to see it live they ask for it.

    <link rel="canonical" href="https://www.xxxx.com/foro/abcxxxx" />

    https://www.xxxxx.com/foro/exxxx-muj...iano-hay-hombe

    Attachment capture.



  • #2
    There is no way to keep the canonical link pointing to the old URL. When you rename a forum, the system will automatically redirect the old URL with a 301. This means the new URL and its canonical link will be updated in the search engines.
    Translations provided by Google.

    Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

    Comment


    • #3
      Please look at the source code:
      Last edited by tranceup; Wed 24th Jan '18, 3:55pm.

      Comment


      • #4
        There is no way to update that information in the system.
        Translations provided by Google.

        Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          There is no way to update that information in the system.
          from the database either?

          Comment


          • #6
            No.
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

            TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
              No.
              Is there a problem with the support? should I pay something? All my orders were not answered.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tranceup View Post

                Is there a problem with the support? should I pay something? All my orders were not answered.
                Support does not mean the software gets customised to do things it isn't built to do.

                You did receive an answer - the answer is, the software cannot do what you are asking. There is no further support we can give. We cannot rewrite the software for you.
                MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

                TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
                AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

                  Support does not mean the software gets customised to do things it isn't built to do.

                  You did receive an answer - the answer is, the software cannot do what you are asking. There is no further support we can give. We cannot rewrite the software for you.
                  Is that as I told you this was done from the software and then it did not give me the possibility to modify it. We do not modify your code.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you want an interface to change this value you can create a Feature Request here:
                    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=7

                    It will be reviewed and prioritized against all currently open issues.
                    Translations provided by Google.

                    Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                      If you want an interface to change this value you can create a Feature Request here:
                      http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=7

                      It will be reviewed and prioritized against all currently open issues.
                      Thanks but I need to fix it.
                      Do you know any experts in vbulletin that you can hire?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tranceup View Post

                        Thanks but I need to fix it.
                        Do you know any experts in vbulletin that you can hire?
                        Contact Glenn Vergara at https://vbmods.rocks ...he takes on paid custom work
                        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

                        TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
                        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

                          Contact Glenn Vergara at https://vbmods.rocks ...he takes on paid custom work
                          Thanks

                          Comment

                          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X