Originally posted by Hoca View Post

Do you really need a lot of work on this

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...similar-topics
    Please stick to one topic.

Leave a comment:

• Hoca
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    A similar threads feature was added recently, but at this stage it is for Cloud customers only due to the way it works. It is hoped to make it available to self-hosted customers in the future.
    Do you really need a lot of work on this

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...similar-topics

Leave a comment:

• zweeper
    replied
    Dito

Leave a comment:

• mito22
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    A similar threads feature was added recently, but at this stage it is for Cloud customers only due to the way it works. It is hoped to make it available to self-hosted customers in the future.
    Thanks mark... I hope asap For self hosted forum!

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mito22
    replied
    News? To do list progression?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There will be more information soon. I can't disclose anything quite yet.

Leave a comment:

• zweeper
    replied
    Hello Wayne, so unfortunately it became the status "out of scope" in the bug tracker. If I understand it correctly, then there is a similar feature coming to replace "similar threads"?
    Can you say more about this at the moment? Would really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It is something we would like to do. If that wasn't the case, then it would be closed as "Won't Fix." It isn't a high priority feature request at this time. It is not currently scheduled to be implemented in a specific version but is in a pool of issues that the support team tracks and consider important to at least a few customers.

Leave a comment:

• zweeper
    replied
    Still dont understand if its planned now or not for upcoming versions. Statement in tracker is kind of confusing.

Leave a comment:

• mito22
    replied
    Originally posted by zweeper View Post
    Hey, i think in the past it was possible to show similar threads within threads.
    Isn't this option available anymore? And if so, what is the reason? Server load issues?

I am looking for this option, but can't find it anymore

Regards!
    Yes... very useful for users...... expcially on big forum.....

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-1537

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This is not currently a feature in vBulletin 5. Its absence has nothing to do with server load issues. It simply was never added.

Leave a comment:

• zweeper
    started a topic Similar Threads?