X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Cfleet1

• Cfleet1
    replied
    I cant replicate it. I tried to use my phone and its fine. Other members are fine on their phones. Maybe it is a server issue. Dealing with them is never fun. Eventhough the owner of Namecheap is a member of my site. lol

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    vBulletin Support

• Mark.B
    replied
    I'd be more inlcined to try and replicate it yourself and then look to the server.

It sounds like pages might be slow to load which can cause the page to jump around a bit....though to be honest this is pure speculation.

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1

• Cfleet1
    replied
    Interesting. I know one said it he just got a new phone. Maybe its the phone?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    vBulletin Support

• Mark.B
    replied
    Nothing in the product can cause anyone's screen to shake, even less have it start to happen for no reason.

If it was fine until a few days ago, you need to be asking your hosts what changed when the problem started. vBulletin ONLY changes if you upgrade from one version to another.

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1

• Cfleet1
    replied
    Ill have to ask. Would installing the mobile suite ultimately remove all mobile problems for my members?

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus

• In Omnibus
    replied
    What's the resolution of the new Samsung? Is it an odd size like the iPhone X? That might be an issue but we need more information. Is the user using the 2960x1440 or the 2220x1080 resolution?

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1

• Cfleet1
    started a topic Members Having Shaking Issues On Phones

Members Having Shaking Issues On Phones

These are some of the complaints. Any ideas?? Thanks

Jumping shaking freezing frames on my phone for several days now. Also keeps randomly popping up the keypad when scrolling and swiping in a thread as I'm reading posts.

Yeah, since I got my new Samsung last week the site has been terrible using chrome. Freezing and shaking screen. Really weird.

I thought it was just my phone because of the timing but now I have been using different browsers with the same results