X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bennour
    replied
    hello
    the problem is solved ; I had two names administrators admin and my own name and I worked with my own name which has for id = 2 and this name did not have permission to see the line at the top edit site, after modification of the config file all is well good .
    thank you very much for your help and your good orientation

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Then you don't have permission to use Site Builder. If you're the owner of the site, you should give yourself permission to use Site Builder in the AdminCP under Usergroups -> Administrator Permissions. If you're not the owner, then you should ask the owner to give you permission.

Leave a comment:

• bennour
    replied

thank you for the explanation

I entered as admin on my forum, but there is no edit site as you showed me; Here's the photo

i use windows 8.1

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    vBulletin. We only refer to vBulletin. You have to be logged in as an Administrator.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_10.png
Views:	41
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	4382277

Leave a comment:

• bennour
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

Top left if you're using an RTL language.

I searched on my hosting site I found nothing, I looked on my admincp of my forum I found nothing, I looked on my forum I found nothing, of which site you speak , I did not understand, is what I'm looking for on my hosting site which is installed my forum or I'm looking on admincp of my forum, I'm not strong I'm almost a beginner, please slowly, little by little, please more detail, I do not know where to start and where go exactly . I apologize for my weakness.
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

That'll teach me to check the first post before replying to a later one...ho hum....

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Edit Site, top right.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Edit Site, top right.

Leave a comment:

• bennour
    replied
    Originally posted by In Omnibus View Post
    Go into SiteBuilder / Edit Page and either move or delete the modules in the left column.
    where i fund the siteBilder ?

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    You may also want to change the page layout to "Full Width"

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    Go into SiteBuilder / Edit Page and either move or delete the modules in the left column.

Leave a comment:

• removed the column from the left side of the forum vb 5.3.3

hello

I would like to removed the column from the left side of my forum vb 5.3.3 as shown by both photos. photo 1 the current face and the column to be removed is indicated by the red arrow ; photo 2 the face I want to have without a column.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X