Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removed the column from the left side of the forum vb 5.3.3

hello

I would like to removed the column from the left side of my forum vb 5.3.3 as shown by both photos. photo 1 the current face and the column to be removed is indicated by the red arrow ; photo 2 the face I want to have without a column.

Go into SiteBuilder / Edit Page and either move or delete the modules in the left column.

Comment

You may also want to change the page layout to "Full Width"

Comment

Originally posted by In Omnibus View Post
        Go into SiteBuilder / Edit Page and either move or delete the modules in the left column.
        where i fund the siteBilder ?

Comment

Edit Site, top right.
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
            Edit Site, top right.
            Top left if you're using an RTL language.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

That'll teach me to check the first post before replying to a later one...ho hum....
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

I searched on my hosting site I found nothing, I looked on my admincp of my forum I found nothing, I looked on my forum I found nothing, of which site you speak , I did not understand, is what I'm looking for on my hosting site which is installed my forum or I'm looking on admincp of my forum, I'm not strong I'm almost a beginner, please slowly, little by little, please more detail, I do not know where to start and where go exactly . I apologize for my weakness.
                thank you

Comment

vBulletin. We only refer to vBulletin. You have to be logged in as an Administrator.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_10.png
Views:	16
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	4382277

Wayne Luke

Comment

thank you for the explanation

I entered as admin on my forum, but there is no edit site as you showed me; Here's the photo

i use windows 8.1

Comment

Then you don't have permission to use Site Builder. If you're the owner of the site, you should give yourself permission to use Site Builder in the AdminCP under Usergroups -> Administrator Permissions. If you're not the owner, then you should ask the owner to give you permission.

Wayne Luke

Comment

hello
                        the problem is solved ; I had two names administrators admin and my own name and I worked with my own name which has for id = 2 and this name did not have permission to see the line at the top edit site, after modification of the config file all is well good .
                        thank you very much for your help and your good orientation

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X