X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Blogs are a channel. Channels are deleted in the Channel Manager within the AdminCP.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    As the original question has been answered, I'll close this now.

Leave a comment:

• StephenKay
    replied
    Originally posted by In Omnibus View Post
    Berating you was not my intention. I just wanted to explain why some of your questions may be answered before others. Obviously you're free to ask as many questions as you choose.
    OK, but don't assume I didn't look for answers in the manual or the site first.

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    Originally posted by StephenKay View Post
    Look, I'm sorry but... since you took the time to berate me...

1. I tried to delete this post after I made it and came up with the answer. Seems not possible to do.

2. Searching for "how to delete blog" on this site did not turn up anything useful.

3. The documentation for vBulletin 5 is incomplete and leaves a lot to be desired. For example, go to the "manual" https://www.vbulletin.com/en/manual/ and search for delete blog. NOTHING. Crickets. Go to the module pages. Missing images everywhere "to be added later."
    Berating you was not my intention. I just wanted to explain why some of your questions may be answered before others. Obviously you're free to ask as many questions as you choose.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    To be clear, we are absolutely fine with people posting questions, that's what the forums are for. We'd rather customers are not berated for asking legitimate questions.
    Doesn't matter if it's been asked before or not.

Leave a comment:

• StephenKay
    replied
    Look, I'm sorry but... since you took the time to berate me...

1. I tried to delete this post after I made it and came up with the answer. Seems not possible to do.

2. Searching for "how to delete blog" on this site did not turn up anything useful.

3. The documentation for vBulletin 5 is incomplete and leaves a lot to be desired. For example, go to the "manual" https://www.vbulletin.com/en/manual/ and search for delete blog. NOTHING. Crickets. Go to the module pages. Missing images everywhere "to be added later."

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    Most of your questions are answered either in the User Manual or in existing posts on the forums. It's not that staff and other members aren't generally happy to help other members but everyone grows weary of answering questions which have been asked and answered countless times.

Leave a comment:

• StephenKay
    started a topic How to delete a Blog

How to delete a Blog

Configuring a new website. OK, so I was messing around, created a new Blog, didn't know exactly what I was doing - how do I delete it?

EDIT: nevermind, General Settings.

PS: I guess you can only edit posts here, and not delete?