Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    We would need a support ticket in order to gain access to the database. You would need a valid support contract for this.

Leave a comment:

• op2
    replied
    thanks. I have the controls, but nothing more, like on your screenshot. I have asked other people, but nobody has anything in the list and nobody has deleted anything

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The controls at the top of the Flag Report page.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	4
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	4385976

Leave a comment:

• op2
    replied
    no one is deleting the reports, for sure
    which controls are you talking about ?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    If it is empty then someone else handled all the reported posts. You might want to instruct your moderators and admins to close reports but not delete them. The controls are at the top of the page.

Leave a comment:

• op2
    replied
    I can see the menu item, but when I click it, it is empty. Nothing is listed here. Where can I change that ?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_31.png
Views:	2
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	4385558

The highlighted option doesn't exist when you go to /privatemessage/index on your site? If it doesn't then that is why you are getting empty emails. You don't have permission to view flagged reports for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• op2
    replied
    there is nothing in my Message Center about the reports.
    I check the options in the admin, and there is only a dropdown list that ask for emails.

Please give me more infos, because here for sure there is something missing

Leave a comment:

• op2
    replied
    I will check that and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    When you get an empty message you don't check the list of reports in the Message Center? Do you ignore it?

You're going to need to do a little troubleshooting here. When you get an empty email, it should be from a report at the same time. Look at the list of reported posts in your message center. Check to see if any of them have a quote.

Leave a comment:

• op2
    replied
    there is no reference in the emails, just the title that says about a report, but the message is empty so we don't know which message is in cause ...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Have you been able to cross reference the emails to new reports in the Message Center? Do any of the reported posts have quotes in them?

Leave a comment:

• op2
    replied
    PHP Version 7.0.27

smtp email option is on "no", so its internal
    For info, sometimes we got the email with the texte inside, sometimes not. All other emails (register, activation, etc) are ok.
    The only problem is with the report

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What version of PHP are you using?

Are you using Sendmail or SMTP?

Leave a comment:

• op2
    replied
    No, it is not working. I'm still having the issue, now with the latest VB version just updated few days ago

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X