Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Security Tokens are bits of code that are embedded in the form of a page. They are refreshed on each page load but have a limited lifespan. It is either 1 or 2 hours. I don't recall. The purpose of the Security Token is so that someone doesn't try to masquerade as your site and get people to submit content to it from another server.

If you receive the error, then you should copy your new content (though the system tries to save it for recovery), refresh the page, and continue with your content entry. Most people will never see this. As stated above, it occurs when you leave a window open too long and try to submit content without refreshing the page.

Make sure your browser accepts both cookies and all javascript from your site.

Leave a comment:

• saiff
    replied
    Ctrl+f5

Leave a comment:

• MrsTiggywinkle
    replied
    I get that occasionally, usually after leaving the forum open on one device then looking at it on another, when I come back to the first device I get the message so I just assumed it's a cookie issue?

Leave a comment:

• Trendri
    started a topic Error: Your submission could not be processed

Error: Your submission could not be processed

Most time when i am browsing my forum this error just pop out on my screen.

Error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. (error_x)