Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rnedelkow
    commented on 's reply
    You saved my bacon again. Thank you very much!

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Are you reverting the template by clicking the Revert button?

Click image for larger version

Name:	revert.png
Views:	58
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	4377614

Leave a comment:

• rnedelkow
    replied
    I tried updating the template via AdminCP as well but no luck. I'll check out the debug option though. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Try reverting and updating the template again in AdminCP Style Manager not in Sitebuilder.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You should really consider upgrading to the latest version. Your version of vBulletin is insecure and we cannot provide support for it.

However, putting your site in debug mode may provide more information.
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blog...vb5-debug-mode

Leave a comment:

• rnedelkow
    replied
    Thanks Glenn. I tried that too. Unfortunately, reverting the template clears the css but saving changes gives me a generic error. I read one of your other posts that suggests there's a mismatch in the db hash. I'm essentially stuck with this broken template.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	52.0 KB ID:	4377600

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I experienced that long time ago. What I did was I copied the content of the template and save it in a text file. Then revert the template and re-apply the changes from the saved file.

Leave a comment:

• rnedelkow
    started a topic Unable to edit template in 5.2.5

Unable to edit template in 5.2.5

I made changes to css_additional and can't save, or save and reload due to an edit conflict. Is there anything that can be done besides upgrading to the latest version?