Content not update until you clear system cache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content not update until you clear system cache

Hi, I'm on vBulletin 5.2.5 right now, and notice that my post count or latest reply not update itself for hours until I hit clear system cache in admincp, and the cache time is seems depends on channel's total post, for example: If one channel has no post, when I create a post it will show up in main page about 30 seconds, another channel has about 10k posts, the latest post will not show up until 3-4 hours.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi, I'm on vBulletin 5.2.5 right now, and notice that my post count or latest reply not update itself for hours until I hit clear system cache in admincp, and the cache time is seems depends on channel's total post, for example: If one channel has no post, when I create a post it will show up in main page about 30 seconds, another channel has about 10k posts, the latest post will not show up until 3-4 hours.
    In the first instance, please upgrade to 5.3.2 so that you have all the changes and bugfixes that have gone into the product since your current version.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I have another forum that is using 5.2.5 and that one doesn't have any cache issue, but I couldn't see anything different.

Comment

Nonetheless you should still upgrade to 5.3.2 as a first step to fixing the problem. We are unable to provide proper support for 5.2.5.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Upgraded to 5.3.2 and issue still here, I also notice when I disable "Cache Node Data" in admincp setting, it will update the latest post immediately.

Comment