• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my module template not showing

hello.

i have 2 module to test,
    first and two is just generic text

sometime first module showup on content, but the second module not showing up
    i try to uninstall and add these modules multiple times
    and sometime second module show up on content, but the second module not showing up

is this because cache? i've tried to disable cache on settings > Server Settings and Optimization Options
    but problem is still there.

i'm new to this vbulletin, need some suggestions

anyway, is there any documentation about xml format file? i don't have idea what should i put in there without knowing it from others plugin created by someone

my goal is to create custom module which can be use to showing slider banner,

many thanks for any suggestions.

best regards

What code are you putting in the module?

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
      What code are you putting in the module?
      this one https://github.com/wayneluke/vB5-Add..._searchbox.xml
      and i tried to create new xml file same as above code but with differen timestamp, title, product name, everything i think necessary to change, then it's happen, sometime first module show up second module not showing up, sometime second module show up, first module not showing up, i think there is a conflict between these xml file, but how can i know this?

is there any documentation about creating xml file and explanation on every node?

many thanks
      best regards.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X