Unable to contact Server Please try again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to contact Server Please try again

Greetings. I need a little bit of help I have an new site www.anarchy-gaming.com/lfg-lfm/index.php and when I click on any of the menus it give me a pop up saying:

Unable to contact server. Please try again.

If this error continues please contact the site administrator.

Also the Edit site on off toggle in top right of site don't work and the Quick Setup don't work when Logged in. It gives me this error message:

Error

Error information: " 200 parsererror SyntaxError: JSON.parse Error: Invalid character at position:40126"

I am new to these forums and I could use some help please.

I am getting sever errors all over the place. My cPannel is 1and1.com
    Visit the future of Video Game websites and LFG-LFM at or main site
    www.Anarchy-Gaming.com LFG-LFM site www.anarchy-gaming.com/lfg-flm/index.php

You have a large number of CSS errors in your custom theme.

Do you have the same issue if you use the default theme?

Comment

Hello and thanks for the reply. I paid someone to create this custom template. How can I prove that their is these errors so I can try to get my money back? Again I am new to this. Do you possibly know someone who I can pay to fix it?

Visit the future of Video Game websites and LFG-LFM at or main site
      www.Anarchy-Gaming.com LFG-LFM site www.anarchy-gaming.com/lfg-flm/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy-Gaming View Post
        Hello and thanks for the reply. I paid someone to create this custom template. How can I prove that their is these errors so I can try to get my money back? Again I am new to this. Do you possibly know someone who I can pay to fix it?
        Let's be sure it's the theme causing the issue before you go to that extreme. Were you able to get the site to function using the default theme?

Comment