Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It should be noted that each computer controls its own login. If you're logged in on Computer A and Computer B, then logging out on Computer A will not automatically log you out on Computer B.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony Johnson
    replied
    Thanks for the help I will contact them

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Anthony Johnson View Post
    I was only logged into one computer the other computer was over 40 miles away then I pulled up my site and it had my admin logging details at the top
    Then your host has some type of content caching enabled. You'll need to speak to them and get them to turn it off.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony Johnson
    replied
    I was only logged into one computer the other computer was over 40 miles away then I pulled up my site and it had my admin logging details at the top

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Anthony Johnson View Post
    When I logout as the admin then go to another computer it shows up as I'm login as the admin
    If you are logged in on both computers, then logging out on one will not log you out on the other.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony Johnson
    replied
    When I logout as the admin then go to another computer it shows up as I'm login as the admin

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    What do mean by "it shows up"?

Leave a comment:

• Anthony Johnson
    started a topic Login Issues

Login Issues

Having some login issues with vbulletin 5 it just want log out then when I got to another computer it shows up any suggestions how to solve this problem
    Last edited by Anthony Johnson; Tue 23 May '17, 12:46pm. Reason: vbulletin 5