Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login issue on admin CP

Hello,
    I can't login onto AdminCP (/admincp/index.php) after installing v 5.3.0.
    It was okay right after I installed vB and could login in but I can see the forum pages and login input window but when I entered my ID/ PW it shows the following message. What did I wrong? Is this all because my hosting service(Godaddy Linux Deluxe) doesn't meet the system requirements?

Please advise me.

Thank you.

This is a known issue in vB 5.3.0 and they said will be fixed in 5.3.1. I think the workaround is to login to the front-end first before logging in to AdminCP.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

wow, it works! ^^/~ Thank you!

Comment

This is fixed in 5.3.1. We released 5.3.1 for early user testing earlier this week so it should be available in a few weeks.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I thought it was only me having the same issue. I cannot login using the login form at admincp. Glad it is already fixed.
          For me, I put in the username and password first in the admincp login form. It will not logged you in but then I click at the forum name in the login form at admincp it will bring to front. Login in the front end. Open the sitebuilder> click the admincp button on the left. Then it let me in.
          Get Our New Flat Theme Pro Pack or Grab all 34 vb5.5.4 skins @sultantheme.com -vb3 responsive style or vb4 responsive style and vbcloud custom style

Comment