Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shining
    replied
    Sorry.. as I found out today I used the wrong translation.. I meant "ban user" (google told me "blocked user" )
    As I saw today.. its the same problem like https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...in-my-admin-cp

And now I know thats its modcp...

Somehow the password I wrote down for it was wrong.. after changing the passwort in Cpanel I can enter the settings in Admin Panel.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you list the steps you take to get to this blocked user section?

Leave a comment:

• shining
    started a topic "Block user" password protected?

"Block user" password protected?

Hi there,

this problem is not new in our forum but it was not that important yet and didn´t find time to ask But now I would like to explain and hopefully get help:

When I am logged in as Admin, in admin panel.. in the user section there is "block user" and "show blocked users".
    But whenever I click on one of these two a popup opens and asks for user name and password. And whatever I enter.. it always fails. Not the admin login seems correct and not the ones I have chosen in CPanel to protect admincp, modcp and includes in the directories.

Was there a password or something especially for this in the install process which I can´t remember?

I really have no idea which user name and password the system asks for

Or is it because there is no blocked user yet?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X