• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This is caused by a bug as documented here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-14570

While you're not translating the text, the concept is the same. If there is any customer input, please comment on that JIRA.

Leave a comment:

• shanemkelley

• shanemkelley
    replied
    Thanks both of you William that worked perfect! lynne tried yours first and didn't work just and fyi, thanks though I appreciate it should've asked sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support

• Lynne
    replied
    Try main_nav_admin_bar_background (make sure to remove the background image, if there is one).

Leave a comment:

• William Thomas Jr

• William Thomas Jr
    replied
    What's your template width set to? You may want to make your site wider so the sitebuilder items can fit on the screen.

With you sitebuilder menu dropped down like that you're not going to be able to save your page either because the save button is behind it.

The reason the menu is down like that is because your forum isn't wide enough for all the menu options to fit.

admincp >> Style Variable Editor >> and under >> Global >> try to change the wrapper max and min width to 100 percent just to see if the issue is resolved.

William
    William Thomas Jr
    Last edited by William Thomas Jr; Sun 12 Mar '17, 12:28pm.

Leave a comment:

• shanemkelley

• shanemkelley
    started a topic Can't find template css settings...

Can't find template css settings...

I'm trying to edit the color of the toolbar up top where is shows messages and notifications. for some reason it's transparent i've spent hours trying to figure this out so i thought I would just ask. Thank you very much.