IMG code won't work after upgrade to vb5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug / Issue] IMG code won't work after upgrade to vb5

I tried editing the post to change it back to [img]photobucket url[/img] then hit save, it showed the [img] code so I clicked edit and then I could see the images in the editor. I thought "OK, now it's working" so I hit save. Then it shows up as the screenshot below.

Any ideas?

Apparently quoting is broken too?

Comment

Go into the channel manager in the admincp and edit the forum, make sure bbcode is enabled.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

That's weird - both bbcode and smilies were set to "No." Why would this be? I'm 100% positive bbcode worked in this forum prior to upgrading to vb5.

I created the specific subforum/channel only a couple weeks ago and I know I created it saying to use a different forum as the template - since it was no I checked the forum which I used as the template and that forum's BBCode and Smilies are both set to Yes...

Comment

Originally posted by meissen View Post
          That's weird - both bbcode and smilies were set to "No." Why would this be? I'm 100% positive bbcode worked in this forum prior to upgrading to vb5.

I created the specific subforum/channel only a couple weeks ago and I know I created it saying to use a different forum as the template - since it was no I checked the forum which I used as the template and that forum's BBCode and Smilies are both set to Yes...
          Have seen that scenario before...don't know why it gets turned off on a vB4 > vB5 upgrade. Doesn't happen all the time, or even most of the time, but it does happen.
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment