Broke Site Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke Site Builder

Not sure if it was because of a static HTML element I inserted or what but I can't edit any pages now and somehow all the text on my forums is centered.

When I click on edit page I get the element boxes but the layout below is missing. I can edit the header and footer, just no pages.

I tried searching and already tried the following. I set Disable PHP, Static HTML, and Ad Module rendering to yes. I also uploaded the tools.php and did a "Reset Pages". Neither fixed the issue.
    Last edited by imahawki; Sun 5 Feb '17, 6:56am. Reason: Resolved

Also all of the text on my forums is centered now. Again, may be related to a static HTML element. This morning up uploaded and overwrote the standard files and re-ran the upgrade. That did not fix the issue either.

Comment

Comment

RESOLVED - It was a disabled ad in the 2nd ad header panel. I deleted the ad and everything works. Kind of buggy though.

Comment

Glad you figured it out. Invalid HTML in Ad, PHP and Static HTML modules may cause you to break the entire site. Those modules don't do HTML validation.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment