Blog 'Go to Post' not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog 'Go to Post' not working

On the main blog page, the blog titles and the 'go to post' links don't take me to a separate page with the blog post, all that happens is the page refreshes itself.

I have had a bit of a look around the forum and found the same problem in another posting and the final post answer was:
    "the page template ids in the blog pages where set to the blog home page for some reason, but he was able to resolve it for us"

But I couldn't figure out what was done, any ideas anyone?

here's the page;
    http://tokyo2020forum.com/blogs
    Last edited by andyleighton; Thu 26 Jan '17, 2:33am.

I guess this is in the "too hard basket"?, the post is about to disappear onto page 2

Comment

Originally posted by andyleighton View Post
      I guess this is in the "too hard basket"?, the post is about to disappear onto page 2
      Well that would mean it was close to being picked up, but when you bump it, it goes back to the top...we answer threads in order of last reply so you push yourself back down the queue doing that. Plus at first glance it then shows that it's been replied to....

Probably going to need a support ticket to resolve this, looks like the routes are broken in some way.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

okay thanks for the reply, I thought it may not be easy to fix, ... my support expired last year, have to it add on now

Comment