X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Btw, I noticed you're running vB 5.2.3. I hope you have installed 5.2.3 PL2 security patch to fix the 2 security vulnerabilities for that version. Or better yet, upgrade to vB 5.2.5.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I checked and the Paypal radio button is on the page but it's hidden by CSS. As what Joe said, try it in the default style.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    I see you are using a customized style. Please enable one of the default style or themes and check if you have the same problem.

Leave a comment:

• Ape Academy
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    Do you see Paypal in the Purchase Subscription dropdown in the Registration page?
    No, it's not listed (that's the 4th photo). Not on registration page or when logged in trying to subscribe.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Do you see Paypal in the Purchase Subscription dropdown in the Registration page?

Leave a comment:

• Ape Academy
    started a topic Paid Subscription Troubleshooting

Paid Subscription Troubleshooting

Hello,

I feel like I'm so close with this one but can't get over the hump. In no particular order I have:

- Set up a specific Usergroup with permissions
    - Set up a subscription via subscription manager and linked it to that Usergroup
    - Made sure payment API had paypal in there and that it was active
    - Test communication checks out

Where I'm having issues is trying to run a signup myself. I can see the drop down to select subscription but then the system says:

"To pay your subscription, please select your preferred payment method below and you will be sent to the payment page after complete the registration"

Where does it display the preferred payment method? This is where I should see a Paypal option correct? It's the same when I try it for new user registration or via current user trying to subscribe.

Link: www.cagnetglobal.com/forums/settings/subscriptions

Screen shots attached for reference.